Nurturing wellbeing: The role of social and emotional learning
Understand how social and emotional learning works in practice and consider realistically practical ways to support the whole school community’s wellbeing. This webinar will help you to:
- Create a safe, calm, controlled, and nurturing school environment
- Promote an ethos that fosters a culture of connection, inclusion and respect so everyone feels safe to express their feelings
- Understand how an integrated whole-school approach to the teaching and promotion of health and wellbeing has a potential positive impact on behaviour and attainment.
Access learning resources:
- A live recording of our Nurturing Wellbeing: A whole organisation approach webinar
- A set of narrated Nurturing Wellbeing whole school approach slides to download for reuse in your setting (please note this a large file 48Mb and may take few minutes to download)
- A Nurturing Wellbeing whole school approach resource (PDF download).