Procedures, guidance and support
Educational Visits Guidance has been produced by the Outdoor Education Advisers Panel (OEAP) and adopted by Norfolk County Council.
This guidance is available via our online approvals system Evolve. Find out more about Evolve.
Critical incident support
The critical incidents support line number is 07623 912974. Visit the Critical Incidents page for more information about the Critical Incidents team and their services.
Health and Safety
The Health and Safety team at Norfolk County Council are based at County Hall. Call 01603 223989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Educator Solutions offers the following training courses relating to educational visits and learning outside the classroom:
- Training for new educational visit co-ordinators in schools
- Educational visits administrator training
- EVC/headteacher update training
- Educational visits leader training
- Snowsport organiser course
- Residential visits leader training
- Emergency point of contact training
- Overseas and exchange visit leader training
Book a course
Whitlingham Adventure training opportunities
Visit www.whitlinghamadventure.org.uk or call 01603 632307 for further information about training opportunities at Whitlingham Adventure.
Duke of Edinburgh (DoE) training opportunities
Contact Whitlingham Adventure via the details given above for more information about DofE leadership training opportunities.