The Norfolk Schools Forum represents education establishments and the PVI sector in the funding consultation process.
The Education Act 2002 made it a legislative requirement for all LEAs to set up a Schools Forum. This body must be consulted on certain school funding issues and in turn must inform the governing bodies of maintained schools about these consultations.
Members of the Forum are keen that this should be an interactive process. If you wish to make any comments or you have any queries, email email@example.com. Your emails will be passed to Forum representatives.
School Forum meetings are open to the public. However, we would require prior notice of anyone wishing to attend. In this instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link to enable you to join the meeting as an observer.
The members of the Forum are:
- Primary, secondary, academy and special school headteachers
- Governors representing the primary and secondary sectors
- Representatives from:
- The Norwich Diocesan Board of Education
- The Roman Catholic Church Diocese
- The Joint Consultative Negotiating Committee
- The Joint Consultative Committee Teachers' Panel