The Resilience Team at County Hall provides expert knowledge, support and resources from business continuity planners and emergency planners.
We can help you plan for disruptions and deal with them when they occur. We can also help you to:
- Complete a Business Impact Analysis
- Develop a Business Continuity Plan
- Complete, embed and test your Incident Management Plan
We have template documents for schools to complete and we provide telephone support. Use of templates and telephone support is free.
You can ask us to visit your school to:
- Talk through issues
- Facilitate working groups
- Provide feedback on plans
- Devise exercises to validate arrangements
- Deliver training in the response to incidents
We offer a Pay As You Go service for visits, feedback and training in the response to incidents.
For more information about these services please contact the Resilience Team:
- Call 01603 222016
- Email: email@example.com
Please note that you won't find our services on NorfolkS4S.